Chorley’s – Recently voted Cornwall’s favourite restaurant on Cornwall Live - is now hiring for the busy festive period and would like to invite you to apply to join this fun and energetic team. If the below description describes you, we at Chorley's would love to talk to YOU!
*You have relevant certificates / qualifications relating to this position
*You are a competent grill chef that will be able to work on any section required. You have at least 1 year of experience in this role or similar.
*You are able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and maintain a cool head to remain focused when the kitchen is busy.
*You are able to take (and act on) clear instruction.
*You are a team player and happy to do whatever work is required at any given time.
- Cooking full range of dishes, from burgers to chicken and various other South African specialities (training provided)
- Maintaining and documenting high levels of cleanliness and hygiene within the kitchen
- Assisting with stock checks and ensuring food stock levels are maintained
- Assisting with some preparation of particular desserts
- Willing to take on other ad-hoc responsibilities if requested
- Must be available to work weekdays and weekends (day times & evenings)
In addition to your hourly rate the successful applicant(s) will receive:
- Free meal if working a split shift
- Equal share of tips
- 50% staff discount on all food
- 25% discount off food bill for your friends and family
- Opportunity to work as part of a fun, close-knit family in one of Cornwall’s TOP restaurants
- Opportunity to develop your career in an exciting and rewarding industry
Relevant work experience is essential for the lead up to the very busy Christmas period.
We look forward to hearing from YOU.
Send handwritten application form to: email@example.com
** Scanned images or photographic images of the application form are both acceptable.
Alternatively you can mail or drop off your application form in person to:
Chorley's 5 Old Bridge Street, Truro, TR1 2AQ