Wage: Dependant on experience
If going the extra mile for someone comes naturally to you, you could be a natural fit with us. Below are the strengths we look for in our team.
* You are comfortable starting a conversation with anyone, answering their questions or meeting their requests, doing that bit extra for them and going the extra mile. It comes naturally to you.
* For you, making people smile is what makes it all worthwhile. Seeing your customers happy is what makes you happy. When you've ensured everyone has had the best possible experience and leaves with a smile, you feel like you've had a great day too.
If the above describes you, we at Chorley's would love to talk to you.
- Serving customers food and drink
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness and hygiene within the restaurant
- Clearing and setting tables
- Assisting in the kitchen when required
- Preparing desserts
- Taking payments and bookings
In addition to your hourly rate the successful applicants will receive:
- Free meal if working a split shift
- 50% staff discount on food
- Opportunity to work as part of a fun, close-knit family
- Opportunity to develop your career in an exciting and rewarding industry
Experience is preferred however inexperience will be overlooked if you can demonstrate your character and ability meet the requirements outlined above.