Chorley’s – Recently voted Cornwall’s favourite restaurant on Cornwall Live - is now hiring for the busy festive period and would like to invite you to apply to join this fun and energetic team. If the below description describes you, we at Chorley's would love to talk to YOU!
*You are a quick learner and able to adapt to new surroundings easily.
*You are energetic and happy to work in a fast paced environment. You are able to work quickly, with care and efficiency.
*You are keen to learn and able to take (and act on) clear instruction.
*You are interested in pursuing a career in hospitality.
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness and hygiene within the kitchen
- Washing dishes, glasses and cooking equipment
- Re-housing glasses, dishes, plates, pans etc. in the places that they live
- Assisting in general kitchen duties when / if required
- Assisting in general cleaning duties when / if required
- Must be available to work weekdays and weekends (day times & evenings)
In addition to your hourly rate the successful applicant(s) will receive:
- Free meal if working a split shift
- Equal share of tips
- 50% staff discount on all food
- 25% discount off food bill for your friends and family
- Opportunity to work as part of a fun, close-knit family in one of Cornwall’s TOP restaurants
- Opportunity to develop your career in an exciting and rewarding industry
Relevant work experience is beneficial for the lead up to the very busy Christmas period.
We look forward to hearing from YOU.
Send handwritten application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Scanned images or photographic images of the application form are both acceptable.
Alternatively you can email or drop off your application form in person to:
Chorley's 5 Old Bridge Street, Truro, TR1 2AQ