Chorley’s – Recently voted Cornwall’s favourite restaurant on Cornwall Live - is now hiring for the busy festive period and would like to invite you to apply to join this fun and energetic team. If the below description describes you, we at Chorley's would love to talk to YOU!
* You are comfortable starting a conversation with anyone, answering their questions or meeting their requests, doing that bit extra for them and going the extra mile. It comes naturally to you.
* For you, making people smile is what makes it all worthwhile. Seeing your customers happy is what makes you happy. When you've ensured everyone has had the best possible experience and leaves with a smile, you feel like you've had a great day too.
* You are able to take (and act on) clear instruction.
* You are a team player and happy to do any job that is required at any given time.
- Serving customers food and drink
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness and hygiene within the restaurant
- Clearing and setting tables
- Assisting in the kitchen when required
- Preparing desserts
- Taking payments and bookings
- Must be available to work weekdays and weekends (day times & evenings)
In addition to your hourly rate the successful applicant(s) will receive:
- Free meal if working a split shift
- Equal share of tips
- 50% staff discount on all food
- 25% discount off food bill for your friends and family
- Opportunity to work as part of a fun, close-knit family in one of Cornwall’s TOP restaurants
- Opportunity to develop your career in an exciting and rewarding industry
Relevant work experience is essential for the lead up to the very busy Christmas period.
We look forward to hearing from YOU.
Send handwritten application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Scanned images or photographic images of the application form are both acceptable.
Alternatively you can mail or drop off your application form in person to:
Chorley's 5 Old Bridge Street, Truro, TR1 2AQ